Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

Kristen and I would like to welcome you to our new blog about children's books. This blog will feature all children's books all the time (with the occasional anecdote of our favorite "reader" Allen).

For those of you who may not know us, Kristen and I are sisters. I am a 30-something mom of a two-year-old boy, Allen. He's full of energy and life, and he loves -- I mean loves -- books. We have been reading to him since birth, and he now carves out time each day to books of one kind or another.

Kristen is a 30-something domestic goddess, who prior to getting hitched and moving far away, was a fantastic elementary school teacher. So, I rely on her to recommend (and sometimes buy) the perfect books for Allen. She has never let me down.

Together we hope to provide you with a well-rounded review and discussion of various children's books, both from the educator and mom perspectives.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I just ordered Amy both books, however I got Stellaluna in the board book edition, since that is more fitting for Amy right now, I cant wait until they come!

    ReplyDelete